Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts 26

You run and you run, to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking.
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death


Obama fancies himself the second coming of Lincoln? More like Carter

Jack Black is an idiot

Hey, FSC. There are more teams out there than Man Ure


Did you know that electronic companies purposely release inferior products so we have to replace them every couple of years?

Just because it's eatable doesn't mean is should be eaten

I, believe, in miracles
I believe in a better world for me and you



"Damn your red hide, woman"

Why do stores have 20 different checkout areas when only 2-3 actually have someone manning them?

World Cup 2010. USA, USA, USA to get past the first round this time

http://tinyurl.com/dgs467

I hate acronyms. In this internet age we've become so damn lazy that we can't even spell out words anymore? WTF?

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
Cos I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the sign are deceiving


Music in the 80's ruled while music in the 90's sucked. A bunch of whiny little bitches

I wish I were brave enough to shave or dye my hair

We all know the neo-Nazi RIAA has deemed downloading music from the internet a crime, but what about sending songs through snail mail?

MP3 Is Not A Crime

The trailer park is the White man's ghetto

Why doesn't Netflix automatically give you the bonus DVD with a movie you rent?

Turn off my robotic brain, all my thoughts are the same

The videos for Herbie Hancock's Rockit and Genesis's Land Of Confusion freaked me out as a kid. Matter of fact, they still kinda do. And I still can't watch Michael Jackson's Thriller video

Remember when 1.44mb disks were big enough to hold what you needed them to hold? Now we need at least a 2gb flash drive

Rob Halford may have the best voice in music

0 comments: