Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Right-Wing & Right Minded Is Dead

Well, it's not actually dead. But this is sort of the end of an era. Ok, maybe not that dramatic but it is a change. I started this blog in 2003 as a political site for me to try and enlighten wrong minded Liberals with the truth. But over the past nine or so months things have changed. This site, along with myself, has moved away from politics. As you may, or may not, have noticed I've been doing more military posts. Mainly Wednesday Hero. So I guess Right-Wing & Right Minded has unofficially become a Milblog. It's not going to be an actual Milblog but since that's what I mostly post anymore... I've had some good times on here arguing politics with people. I do miss the old days, but not that much. Took way too much energy and just wasn't that fun towards the end. I've thought about changing the name to Wednesday Hero but it's been RW&RM so long I just can't do it. There may still be a political post here and there though.

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I stepped away from politics awhile back myself. it is not worth argueing about.especially with some of the knucleheads in my family.
That being said.I am glad that you do the Wednesday Heroes.

Unknown said...

Isn't it interesting, where blogging takes you, that you had no idea it would do so back in the beginning? oh and RW & RM isn't dead, just evolving :) IMHO

Christopher Lee said...

Not to mention the people that I've been lucky enough to have gotten to know.

jacqui said...

It's hard to get a reasonable debate with liberals. They always attack you and end up calling you racist and stupid because you don't see things their way. I'm with you--in my case, I don't want to waste my time on them.