Friday, May 25, 2007

Name That Tune

2008 presidential candidate, Hilary Clinton, is asking her supporters to vote on her campaign song. Some song included on the list are:

Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Rock This Country! - Shania Twain
Beautiful Day - U2
Get Ready - The Temptations
I'm a Believer - Smash Mouth


I noticed that some songs are missing. So, here are my suggestions for her campaign song:

Highway To Hell - AC/DC
(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
You Talk Too Much - George Thurogood
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
Vacant - Sex Pistols
Running With The Devil - Van Halen
Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin
Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!

My personal favorite is "Running with the Devil." Good song, perfect for Hildabeast!

deoduce