Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After

Well, Christmas is over and done with for yet another year. I hope everyone had a great day, got what you wanted and ate till you puked. Let's see, what did Santa bring me? I got a few 360 games, Rammstein: Live Aus Berlin CD, a 'smores/hot cocoa mix kit, a super bright LED flashlight that will blind you if you look into it, and a gift card from Best Buy. I've mentioned in the past that my mom still hangs a stocking for me and tends to fill it with some strange things. Batteries one year, Q-Tips another. This year was no different. Batteries and Q-Tips again, plus two bottles of germ-X hand sanitizer. One blueberry and one green apple. A Star Wars action figure set and a Slinky. And here's something I didn't know. They still sell metal Slinky's. I figured with the way this country's going they would have banned metal Slinky's because they would be "too dangerous" for kids. Go figure.

So, as I sit here, eating cold leftovers for dinner, reflecting on the day, I have to say it was a pretty good Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas wishes to you Chris. Glad you had a good one. We did too. Lots of food and drink and much laughter. All the best to you in the new year.