Friday, June 26, 2009

Cap & Tax Passes

Obama's Green Tax plan has passed the House by a vote of 219-212, with 8 Republican turncoats, Bono-Mack-CA, Castle-DE, Kirk-IL, Lance-NJ, LoBiondo-NJ, McHugh-NY, Reichert-WA, and Smith-NJ voting to screw us over and 1 No Vote. That's 8 Republicans who won't have a job come next year, I guarantee that. 8 because John Sullivan, R-OK, may have a good excuse for not voting. He's in rehab right now. And I have to believe that he would have voted NO had he been there. Many Americans are just getting by, myself included, or are struggling to do so, and this is just another death nail in our coffins. I'm going to have to start making cuts somewhere I'm afraid and I'm not sure where they're going to be. We've lost control of this country to the government. Little by little it's slipping in an abyss which is looking like there's no bottom to. And, once again, they voted on this bill without reading it.

2 comments:

SSG_E said...

The cap and trade scam will be the greatest destroyer of the middle class in history. This is part of a bigger scam. I think the next move will be to nationalize oil and other energy companies. Cap and trade is just a giant energy tax in a thin veil. Hopefully the American people see through it. Once gas prices start going up people are going to bitch and the Dems will blame those "evil" oil companies. Then he will take them over to punish them and make it "fair", even though it was their stupid legislation that caused the problems in the first place. This is about controlling industries and enslaving the people. This will make people dependent on government. Remember these slimebags who voted for this atrocity. They need to be removed.

Ron Russell said...

Great post Tax and Trade, just as you said is a smoke screen for more and more government control not only of industry, but of our daily lives. From the time we get up in the morning until we go to bed at night the government will be telling us what to do is one way or another. Oh yes, I for even while we sleep. We are in deep dodo and its going to be hard to wash off. Oh well, tomorrows another day and as Hemmingway said the "Sun also Rises".

Found you via twitter. Visit me sometime at Totus. Mine is a new blog, but I've worked hard on it and have it up to a PR4. If you like what you see at Totus drop me off a comment and I'll put you on my blogroll.