Thursday, March 20, 2008

BaracKKK Obama Shoves His Foot In A Little Deeper

The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know - there's a reaction in her that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society
So, according to Obama, the "typical White person" is racist? I don't think I'm racist. I may be a little prejudiced at times, but not racist. Just keep digging that hole a little deeper, son. Wait. Son? Is that racist?
Story

You know, the guy behind me is a typical black guy. I see lots of watermelon rinds and KFC buckets in his trash. And the girl that lives across the street is a typical Asian woman. She had dents all in her car. And I'm your typical Indian. Always drunk off my ass.

3 comments:

Bad Bob said...

I like the way you put that...
"I may be a little prejudiced at times, but not racist."

I think all of us are prejudiced at times. Some more than others, however. I used to tell my students I was a very prejudiced individual. Some of the kids would say all teachers are but you are the first one to admit it. I would then tell them I didn't care what color or race they were, but I was prejudiced against behavior. Act like an adult and I will treat you like one, but act like a jerk and I will treat you like one.

I had few problems in my classrooms over the years.

Drink one for me chief.

MyShirtSucks.com said...

Barack Obama called his Grandmother a 'Typical White Person'. Now you can get it on Shirts, Stickers, Hats, Buttons, Mugs and More from TypicalWhitePerson.MyShirtSucks.com

Flag Gazer said...

Well said - really well said!