Thursday, November 6, 2008

CNN Sucks

Not because of their Left leaning bias, but because they're boring. I was stuck yesterday with nothing to watch but CNN. All day. They are one of the most boring channels on tv. There's no punch to their coverage of the news and their presentation is horrible. Say what you will about FNC, at least their exciting and fun to watch. There's real energy on that network. The hosts are actually having a good time. And that's one of the reasons why they're #1. CNN is like that old 13" b&w tv your parents/grandparents use to have. It get's the job done, but no thank you. If you ever need a cure for insomnia, watch Wolf Blitzer. You'll be out in 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Deoduce said...

All liberals are catatonic today because of their post-Obama hangover wearing off. Now all you and I have to do is sit back and watch Obama fall flat on his face. I've resurrected the Daily Spork, and I am going to dedicate my life over the next four years to gleefully blogging about Obama's coming screw ups, screw ups that CNN won't be able to hide.

I think the MSM like CNN is going to end up crucifying their Messiah once he starts ruining the nation.

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

I have blocked cnn and msnbc on my satalite. Damn communist they are.