Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day


I wonder how many media outlets will be covering these protests today? Beside FNC that is. Hannity, Beck, Cavuto and Van Susteren will all be doing their shows live from parties around the country. They're set to be the largest media ignored protests in the country. Oh, I'm sure they'll be some outlets begrudgingly talking about them but there won't be nearly as much coverage as war protests got just a few years ago. Except, you know, places like HuffPo who will looking for that one moron who says something stupid and then make it seem like everyone there agrees.

Tax
Enough
Already

No Taxation With Crappy Representation

Hey, Obama. If I Pull A Geithner, Can I Work For Your Administration?

It's "We The People", not "Us The Government"

Government Lied = Economy Died

When Did Success Become A Bad Thing?

Washington... I'm Not Your Personal ATM

0 comments: