Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello. My Name Is Chris And I'm An Addict

Watching a video of a game being played, a video only, I wasn't playing, and when it started my hands automatically went out to grab the controller to start playing. That's sad right there. But that's not the first time something like that has happened. I was going down the road one time and looked down at the bottom left of the windshield to look at the GPS map that's on the screen of a game I play to see where I need to go. Sadly, that's also not the first time something like that has happened. I, again, was going down the road and saw one of those armored bank cars and, no lie, began to reach for my RPG to take it out. That is not a lie. I think I've been playing a little too much Xbox. Anyone know the number for that show Intervention?

0 comments: