Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Gradiated The 6th Grade

The Bushaphobes are at it again. Natalie Maines, lead singer of The Dixie Chicks, has called President Bush a dumb fuck in their documentary "Shut Up And Sing" and actor Sean Penn has called him a, quote, Beelzebub...and a dumb one. What? That's got to be the dumbest one he's been called. Anyway, so I went looking. We all know that George W. Bush recieved a B.A. from Yale and an MBA from Harvard. Ms. Maines, after graduating from High School as a Junior, dropped out of the Berklee School of Music in Boston and Mr. Penn never went to college. Neither did I for that fact. But I find it rather interesting that a lot of the people who call Bush a moron or ignorant or stupid either never graduated from high school, dropped out of college or never went. I had a site that talked about this but stupid me deleted the link last week thinking I wouldn't need it.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm halfway through a BA/BSc(Psych) - can I call him dumb?

Oh, and just so's you know, a BA is really easy to get. You've never heard the phrase "Ps get degrees"?

Anonymous said...

In a more serious aside, Bush used to be coherent. Have a looksee. If he were still that coherent, being able to call him dumb would not be anywhere near so easy.

He's not particularly good on his toes. Given enough time I imagine he'd be able to counteract that problem, but when it comes to giving immediate answers he's in trouble.