Friday, September 29, 2006

Women Are Shopaholics

If this post comes off a sexist, I don't apologize for it. I spent the morning doing some Christmas shopping with some people today. Of the female persuasion. Three hours into it and I'm shot. Please, tell me how you all do it. I'm walking through Kohl's, one of maybe three men in the store, pushing the silliest basked on Earth, feeling like a tool, wishing it would hurry and end. If you've never heard of Kohl's, it's a store that caters more to women then men. Sure, they have a men's section, but no men. Guys, back me up on this. Waiting in front of the changing room is no fun. Just four words to sum up this day. I Hate The Mall. I like going Christmas shopping, but at Wal-Mart or Best Buy. Never the mall. Although, I did end up with a rather good Pink Floyd CD, so maybe it wasn't all bad. I need sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women shoppaholics? Give me a break and print something nobody knows.