Friday, September 15, 2006

United 93

United 93

Before I say anything else about this movie, I have to say this. It's not for everyone. Very intense and graphic. It chronicles everything from the the four terrorists leaving their hotel rooms to the moment of impact. It also shows the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon. I honestly can't rate this movie. How can I? How can I say it's so bad it only gets 1 star or amazing film that gets 5 stars. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. Throughout the entire thing I'm okay. Angry at what's happening, but that's to be expected. But no tears. However, sitting there watching, you just want to scream and let them know what's about to happen. It wasn't until the end that it really hits. It shows, from the cockpit, the plane going down. The the screen went black and the wind was literally knocked out of me. I actually lost my breath for a few seconds and that's when the tears hit. That was 10 minutes ago and I'm still welling up thinking about it. A movie you should really see. I was wanting to see "World Trade Center", but I don't know if I could take it now.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments: