Thursday, March 1, 2007

What's Wrong With McCain?

So, I'm home, trying to get over a nasty cold, at least I hope it's only a cold, flipping through the dials and I run across story after story about how Rudy has taken a pretty big lead over McCain recently. All these pundits were trying to figure out why this is happening. It was also funny listening to them try an figure out why Giuliani is so popular with so many Conservatives, but that's a different post. The most popular theory was that McCain sides with Democrats too much. That may be part of the reason, but not the main one. Then I happened on either CNN or MSNBC and one pundit got it right. Look how he, McCain, announced his candidacy. On David Letterman's show. Letterman? He's nothing more than a professional looking Jon Stewart. That's why I feel so many Conservatives don't like McCain. He's too buddy-buddy with a media that hates us. He's constantly kissing their ass to try and garner their approval. While licking Letterman's and his Liberal audience's boots he says lives are being wasted in Iraq, then he pulls a John Kerry and flip-flops that, then he refuses the invitation to the CPAC.

And from what I've seen of Rudy Giuliani, and I may be wrong about this, but tries to come across as "This is me. Accept me or don't accept me".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with McCain?
1. He's Liberal
2. He's an asshole
3. He's Liberal
4. He's Liberal
5. He's Liberal
6. He's a liar and thief of Republican campaign money.
7. He's Liberal

What is "right" with Mcain is a shorter list. In fact there is nothing on it.