Monday, September 10, 2007

Listen To Them

Because, as everyone knows, Democrats in Congress know more than the Generals on the ground. Don't believe me? Just ask them and they'll tell you.
Story

:EDIT:

I watched some of Gen. Petraeus's testimony before Congress today and I learned three things.

1. As I said above, Democrats know better than everyone else.
2. The hard Left consider Gen. Petraeus to be the lap dog of the Bush administration.
3. Gen. Petraeus didn't need to bother going before Congress because the "open minded" Democrats had already made up their minds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched too...the enemy must be laughing.

Then I saw the video from FreeRepublic about the Wall being defaced.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s8IzrUzkECE

Feeling sick and sad.

Christopher Lee said...

I posted about that over at hooahwife.com