Wednesday, November 24, 2004
OUR LAWS ARE ILLEGAL
San Francisco. What a surprise.

THANKFUL
Happy Thanksgiving
Well, it's Thanksgiving. I thought I would post some of the things I'm thankful for. First, my family. I have a huge family that would gather every year at this time. My mom. My dad, who has since passed. 3 brothers, one sister, their spouses, their combined 13 kids and one of those now has a kid of his own. Over the years, we've seemed to split apart some but the core group still gets together every Christmas. We're not able to for Thanksgiving. You know, it's family. Nothing stronger. I'm thankful to live in a country where I have the right to believe in what I want or to not believe what I choose not to. I don't have to fear being put to death just because I don't believe in the same God as someone else. And I'm thankful for the men and women who, as Lee Greenwood put it, gave those rights to me. I'm thankful for the fact that they're willing to forgo seeing their friends and family for me, you and millions of others around the world. So everyone, have a safe and happy turkey day. And if you drink, please use your brain and be responsible. Happy Thanksgiving.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: