Wednesday, November 10, 2004
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG
I'm I a hardcore Bush supporter? Do I follow blindly like Michael Moore to Mao Zedong or an all you can eat buffet? No. I don't agree with everything W does. And here's an example. Bush wants to renew fight to legalize illegal aliens. This is the absolute wrong thing to do. Why in the hell would he want to reward criminals? We have millions of people who work hard, learn our history and language before coming here. Legally no less. And Bush wants to pander to the Latino vote by letting these criminals become legal. Makes me sad. Michael Savage may be on the extreme right-wing fringe of the party, but I agree with him on this. I also want to see the damn illegal aliens shipped back to their own countries. Mexico, China, Japan, England or where ever.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: