Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Veterans Day Thank You

Today is Veterans Day. A day in which we give our thanks to the men and women who have fought and died in the name of America and freedom. As I was thinking about this post I tried to come up with some elaborate way to say thank you. But would it have been enough? How do you give a proper thanks to someone who is willing to leave everything and everyone they love to go through the hell known as boot camp? How do you give a proper thanks to someone who goes off to a hell known as a war zone to fight for someone else's freedom? How do you give a proper thanks to someone who is willing to step in the line of fire to save the life of their "brothers"? I don't think you can. So then, how do I give thanks to the men and women of the United States military? The only way I know how. By saying Thank You.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris.