Thursday, February 8, 2007

Tag, I'm It

I have been tagged by CavMom and now I have to tell 6 weird things about myself. I'm not really sure if I can come up with 6 that I feel comfortable talking about, but I'll try.

First, here are the rules for those that I tag:

"Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I sometimes lay awake at night daydreaming. Yes, day. I'll sometimes have made up conversations with people.

2. I've cut out red meat from my diet, mostly, except on Wednesdays. Wednesday is steak day. I have a steak for dinner every Wednesday.

3. Along the same lines as number 2, I've cut out pop from my diet as well. Mostly. Wednesdays and Sundays are my pop day.

4. I still get goosebumps when I hear Hulk Hogan's music play. That guitar hits, The Immortal one comes out and it takes me back to my childhood.

5. I can't wear jeans. For some reason I can't keep them pulled up. I wear nothing but Khakis.

6. I haven't slept in a bed for almost 10 years.

Okay, I guess I'll tag:

Greta
Beth
Yankee Mom
Gawfer
Kasee
Gayle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are wierd! I thought I just did this somewhere...I make up songs with my pets names in them...You know I am nuts!

Anonymous said...

You are a stonger person than me. I don't know if I could cut back on soda (It used to pop, but I moved to Texas).

Anonymous said...

Darn ya, Chris:) I already got this once on my more private Yahoo 360 page!!
Oh, well, I did it anyway. Thanks, I think.LOL.

Gayle said...

Most of that seems pretty tame, Indian Chris, but you haven't slept in a bed in 10 years? That's just a little off beat. It's okay though, as long as you aren't hanging from the ceiling! ;)

I'll include the tag in my Fractured Friday Post for tomorrow.

Christopher Lee said...

Hanging from the ceiling? Are you crazy? I'm scared of heights.

Anonymous said...

Indian Chris...

I finally got my 6 weird things about me posted!

When you get down from the ceiling you might wanna see how weird I am.. :)

Enjoyed your list!

Consul-At-Arms said...

I've linked to you here: http://consul-at-arms.blogspot.com/2007/02/re-weird-things-about-me-tag.html