Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Great Game Of Political Chess III

Chess


Sen. McCain: "I double dog dare Sen. Obama to go to Iraq with me."
Sen. Obama: "Sen. McCain is playing political games that I will not stoop to. But I may go to Iraq after I win the nomination."
Sen. McCain: "Sen. Obama is only doing this for political reasons."
Sen. Obama: ""
Sen. Clinton: "Don't forget about me."

Hillary has nothing to do with this, but I though I would put her into this sad spectacle. I believe that Sen. Obama should go to Iraq and talk to the troops on the ground and see what's really going on there, but the way these two are, once again, playing chess with out military is reprehensible. The men and women of the United States armed forces should never be used a political pawns. Shame on McCain for even starting this and shame on Obama for first saying no then changing his mind when he though it could help him in November.

0 comments: