Sunday, May 11, 2008

States 53 & 54 Are Cool, But Our 58th State Rocks

It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it
57 states with one to go, not including Alaska and Hawaii. So that's what, 60 states? Where are those extra states? Is the island from Lost one of them? Is that why we've never heard of it?

Had this been McCain, the Obama Sheep in the media would be all over his "senior moment". Obama is an elitist snob who attended a racist church for almost half his life and he doesn't know how many states we have. Ladies and Gentlemen, own next president. Be afraid, be very afraid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

True. What can I say? Americans have been brainwashed by leftist academics for decades, the media have brainwashed the American people with their biased reporting. Obama is the result.

Anonymous said...

I've mentioned this to quite a few people I work with...not one of them was aware of this statement. I just can't imagine what the furor would be if McCain or some other R had said something similar. (I do wish he'd let us know where those other 7 or 8 states are.)

Anonymous said...

We know that a comment like this by McCain would result in tremendous ridicule by the media. How many people know that Obama's middle name is Hussein? How many even know that he is an ex Muslim? And did you notice that the media never picked up on the irony that Obama's white (racist according to Obama!) grandmother is the one who took care of him when his African father abandoned him!