Monday, January 5, 2009

Random Thoughts XXV

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Sadly, no. No I'm not

Have you ever been so angry that you just started laughing and couldn't help it?

I could murder a can of Root Beer right now

I'm gonna be leavin' at the break of dawn
wish you could come but I don't need no woman taggin' along


While he may be a psycho nut living in his own messed up world, Michael Jackson did make some great music in the 80's. That can't be denied

Speaking of which, when did the 1980's become part of History class in school? I'm getting old

November 24, 7:10 am

http://tinyurl.com/a53l27

Why do I hate the idea of protest songs so much?

You believe at heart everyone's a killer

Who You Gonna Call?

Edy's Fruit Bars are GOOD. Grape or even Strawberry, but stay away from Lime

Let "Big Brother" watch, so long as he doesn't interfere

I hate it when they don't put blooper reels on DVDs. It's kinda cheap

I wish Yahoo Mail would add more color options and that Gmail would add any

http://tinyurl.com/73ou79

December 13, 6:15 pm

Chained forever to a world that's departed

How did the term "Google" become a verb?

Why does my local radio station play so much Elton John?

There's nothing sadder than an old hippy that can't let go. The 60's are over. Live in the now and let the past stay there

Another local station plays 80's music on Saturday nights. Back from when MTV was good. In fact, I'm listening to it right now. It's, like, so Totally Rad



I don't do complements very well. I always feel uncomfortable when I receive one

It's Pink Floyd, it doesn't have to make sense

I wonder how many of these people who wear a Ramones shirt have never actually heard a Ramones song

1 comments:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

Isn't the 80's the one called the x generation.. I don't even remember the 80's