Thursday, July 24, 2008

Read Between The Lines

As Barack Obama continues his campaign as President of The World I wanted to take the time to point out a few things that you may have missed. First is his campaign plastering the holiest site in Jerusalem with campaign posters. The next two come form Glenn Beck. In Obama's speech to the people of Germany he said a couple of things that need to be looked at a little more carefully.
This is the moment when we must build on the wealth that opens markets to free agents and share its benefits more equitably. Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development.
Share the wealth more equitably?
Now is the time to join together through constant cooperation and strong institutions and shared sacrifice and a global commitment to progress to meet the challenges of the 21st century
Kind of sounds like a World Government he's talking about. Who's running for president? Barack Obama or Karl Marx?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"As Barack Obama continues his campaign as President of The World"

I find that pretty funny as I can't remember how many times I've heard past and present american presidents referred to as 'the leader of the free world'.
It annoys the hell out of me, I didn't vote for any of these people/fools, they don't speak for me...
Welcome to the club!