Saturday, February 21, 2004
EDUCATION, WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING EDUCATION
According to a recent Fox News poll, Democrats ranked education as the third most important issue this election year. Behind the war on terror and the economy. Now, when did money become more important than the education of our kids? What happened to "money's not the most important thing"? Wouldn't a reasonable person put education as the number one,or number two at the very least, priority? Well, I think I just answered myself with that question. We're not dealing with reasonable people, their Democrats. Dems would hypocrisize, is that even a word, themselves for benefit. They say what the polls say, and when the poll change they change with them.

Education
War On Terror (Homeland Security)
Health Care
Economy

That's my priorities. Now, I know we need jobs but how do we get those jobs if education is so low on the map?

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: