THE MANY FLIP-FLOPS OF JOHN KERRY
We all know that John Kerry has no real core values. He's flip-flopped on almost every issue known to man. In this post, I will attemp to list all of those flips and flops that I can.
1. In Oct. 2002, Sen. John Kerry voted for the Iraq War resolution. Not too long after his vote, he decided to change his mind. Then he votes no to send more money to the troops in Iraq for basic gear that they need to survive. "Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that...". John Kerry in December of 2003, two months ago.
2. John Kerry says he want to rid Washington of special interest groups. Yet, he's accepted more special interest money than any one in the in Senate over the past 15 years.
3. Kerry once said that the wounds of the Vietnam War should not be opened by politicians trying to take office. Yet, he mentions the war every chance he gets. "I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign, and that it has been inserted in what I feel to be the worst possible way... What saddens me most is that Democrats, above all those who shared the agonies of that generation, should now be re-fighting the many conflicts of Vietnam in order to win the current political conflict of a presidential primary". Kerry in 1992.
4. Kerry voted for the Patriot Act, but now he's strongly against it.
5. Kerry voted for the No Child Left Behind education bill, but now he's against that as well.
6. Kerry claims he supports our American troops, yet after the Vietnam War, under his leadership, the VVAW (Vietnam Veterans Against The War) members mocked the uniform of United States soldiers by wearing tattered fatigues marked with pro-Communist graffiti. That's a slap right across the face.
7. In 1998, John Kerry stated that he was against the death penalty for terrorists. But now he's for it, saying that "the law of the land must be upheld".
8. John Kerry did once support gay marriage, but now he says he opposes it.
What do these 8 flip-flops show us? That John Kerry is for something when it's popular and against it when it's not. He believes in nothing except what helps him get ahead.
It's time for Celebrity Mole, so I have to go. I love this show.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing