Thursday, February 26, 2004
ROSIE TO MARRY IN SF
Rosie O'Donnell is set to marry her girlfriend in the capital of Loony Land, San Francisco. I don't know if she already has, or is planning to. Let me know."I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president. I am stunned, and I'm horrified," Rosie said on GMA this morning. I'd sure like to know what was so hateful about what Bush said. Did he use the words "homo" or "fag" and I missed it? "I find this proposed amendment very, very, very, very shocking. And immoral. And, you know, if civil disobedience is the way to go about change, then I think a lot of people will be going to San Francisco. And I hope they put more people on the steps to marry as many people as show up. And I hope everyone shows up". Hell, it's San Francisco, the law means nothing there. All this is, is an attempt by a former star to try and get her name back in the spotlight. I guess she thinks that if a "celeb" does it then the majority of Americans who oppose gay marriage will change their minds.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: