Wednesday, February 18, 2004
POLL TIME
I want to try something new here. This poll is a tester. If it does good and I get a decent number of replies I'll do a different poll periodically. They could deal with events happening in the world or it could deal with your favorite color. Just what ever jumps into my mind. Anyway, today's tester poll is this:

What are your feelings on homosexual marriage and/or civil unions for homosexuals?
1. I support homosexual marriage
2. I support civil unions for homosexuals
3. I support neither marriage nor civil unions for homosexuals

Just post your vote in the comments. And there will be no name calling, judgments made, fights or anything else of that nature with votes or replies to votes or you will be banned from commenting on this blog again. Just trying to cover my ass here people.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: