Sunday, February 29, 2004
HAPPY LEAP DAY
Once again, it's leap day. I've never understood what leap year's all about. I think it has something to do with farmers or something. I don't know. But anyway, enjoy your extra day.

ARISIDE LEAVES POWER
Jean-Bertrand Aristide has fled for his life. The now former president of Haiti has left power and is on his way to South Africa to live in exile. Supreme Court Justice Boniface Alexandre is now in charge until a new president can be elected. Aristide has been under mounting pressure from world leaders to leave power, and I guess he finally decided to do so. In my opinion, it's because of one thing. President Bush said that it would be best for Aristide to leave and Aristide didn't want he same thing that happened to Saddam to happen to him. It's that simple.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: