Wednesday, May 12, 2004
NEW "ARTWORK"
In an effort to compete with Matt Ashby's work, yeah right, I've created a new masterpiece for you to enjoy.


MAKES ME WANT TO CHANGE PARTIES
Almost. Well, a bit of bad news for the GOP. John Ramsey is running for a seat in the Michigan House of Representatives. As a Republican. This is sick. I truly believe he had something to do with his daughters murder. I know "innocent until proven guilty", but I've already convicted him in my mind. If he or his wife had nothing to with this little girls murder, and they truly loved and miss her, then why is he opening himself and his family to the scrutiny that will follow them through out the campaign? Him being a Republican almost makes me what to jump ship to another party. Almost.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: