Tuesday, May 25, 2004
NEW "ARTWORK"

Only in his dreams.

NEW BLOG
Forgot to do this earlier. I have a new blog for you all to enjoy. Just click Minorities for Bush. But for some reason it has my address before his. I'm trying to fix it, so just take mine out to go to his site. I'm guessing he's a Palestinian living in California, but I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry DeoDuce. But if I'm right, then just like this poor, mixed race Republican, or an honest Democrat, we may have a rarity in our little blogosphere. He supports Israel. I'm sure there are Palestinians who support Israel, but we never hear about it in the news. But anyway, welcome to our little world DeoDuce. Check out the other blogs, you may find a few you like.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: