Friday, May 14, 2004
WILL HE OR WON'T HE?
With Nick Berg's father all over every news channels blaming Bush for his sons death, how long do you think it'll be before John Kerry brings him on the road with him? Because that's the kind of man Kerry is. Opportunistic and doesn't care who he exploits for his political gain. He said that people shouldn't use the Vietnam War for their political gain, yet he somehow manages to mention it just about everyday. While I do feel bad for Mr. Berg's loss, blaming Bush and Rumsfeld is just the wrong thing to do. Nick Berg knew the dangers of going over to Iraq. No one forced him to go. My guess is that he didn't like the Bush Administration from the beginning, and he's letting that run his emotions now. I'm not slamming or attacking Michael Berg, please don't think that. I'm just telling you what I think.

THE END IS HERE
The end of good sense is over and done with. Yesterday I was listening to Zeppelin's Rock And Roll and my 13 year old nephew came in and said,
"Hey, that's the Cadillac song. I didn't know they put that out on CD."

I wanted to roll over and scream. Led Zeppelin, the greatest band on Earth, has been reduced to only being know by the younger generation by a commercial. This is a sad day for music. Damn you Cadillac, damn you to hell. Why oh way did they have to sell their song to a commercial. I understand that it may help get their music out to a younger audience, but that's not necessarily a good thing. I hate when people list their influences in music as AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and Limp Bizkit. That's wrong. I don't know, maybe I was just born in the wrong generation.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: