Saturday, May 1, 2004
THANK YOU, FIRST OFFICAL POST
As you may have read in an earlier post, which I've now deleted, the first of every month I'm going to be posting a Thank You post to the men and women in the armed forces. It's just my way of showing my support for everything they did and are doing for me.

This post is dedicated to the men and woman who have served and are serving in the United States military. I've never been in the armed forces, so I don't even pretend to know everything you go through or the sacrifices you have made or are making. But I just wanted to let you know that you have people back home who love, support and respect you and who wish you a safe and speedy return. You sacrifice everything in your lives for people you don't even know. You may not call yourselves heroes, but that's what you are.



This is something that would be great to see take off. I'm not looking for it to be the next big internet movement, but it would be nice to see people honor and thank the men and woman who keep us safe. What's great about this is that both Democrats and Republicans can participate. If you would like to take part in this, just copy the bug above and save to your host site. If you don't have one, Photobucket has a great free host site. Show your support for the men and woman who defend our freedoms.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: