Thursday, May 20, 2004
SOMETHING COOL
I made a post like this once on a message board, Jake may remember it, and I thought I would do it here as well. Anyway, I just came in from taking the garbage out and while I was out there I happened to look up to the sky. Clear night, and again it hit me just how big this world really is. If you've never done it before, everyone of you should go out one clear night and just look at the sky. Follow the curve of it. Look at the stars. It's amazing. It really puts into perspective just how tiny we humans are. If you're able to, lay on the ground and watch the night sky. Not only is it an awesome site to see, it's also very calming. Try to find the constellations. Really take in the size. With all the things going on in the world today, you begin to realize that we really do have it pretty good. We were lucky enough to be given this planet. But for some reason we don't take the time to look at everything it has to offer. Some of you may be able to do this, I don't know where everyone lives, but one time I would love to go to the middle of nowhere, no noise, no lights, nothing but complete silence and just sit and think. Complete isolation. You know, it's nice to get away from the political rigmarole every once and awhile and do a post like this.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: