Friday, December 23, 2005
THE CHRISTMAS POST
Merry Christmas
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.mp3
Yoda Claus

And remember to vote for my new design. Cartoon and light-hearted or serious and straight line.
Audio Christmas
Click For A Christmas Wish(884 KB)

For the past two years I've posted a line from a song that I think is very appropriate for this time of year. It's from a Stephen Stills song.

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Not everyone's able to be with their loved one's this time of year. If you're one of those, just remember that a family isn't always blood related. It's also those that care about you. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

3 comments:

loboinok said...

Merry Christmas Chris and Greta(hooah wife)!

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you mate. I hope you have a great new year as well.