Thursday, December 8, 2005
ACLUseless BLOGBURST
Stop The ACLU
Everything Thursday we are to post something anti-ACLU for the blogburst. The site gives us a pre-written post should we choose to use it. I don't feel like using it today and I have nothing of my own worked either. So I thought I would tell you why I hate the ACLU.

They're a Liberal group.

What, were you expecting some long elaborate explanation? If so, you either haven't been with me that long or don't know me that well. But I guess I should add a little more.

They try to force their views down our throats and conform the country to their idealized version of it. They very thing they claim to be against.
This was a production of Stop The ACLU Blogburst. If you would like to join us, please email Jay at Jay@stoptheaclu.com or Gribbit at GribbitR@gmail.com. You will be added to our mailing list and blogroll. Over 115 blogs already onboard.

1 comments:

Christopher Lee said...

Don't you know. It's "be nice to a Liberal week". Merry Christmas.