Thursday, December 8, 2005
TAG, I'M IT
I've been tagged by Greta. I'm supposed to confess some things about myself. Here goes.

I Confess:

I'm still uncomfortable in the dark. I won't say afraid, but I do leave a light on
I like sappy songs even though I pretend not to
I don't like people
I'm scared of spiders
I sat by myself during lunch while in school
I once shot my nephew in the ankle with a bb gun
I don't know as much about my heritage as I should
While I don't believe in God, I do fear him. Figure that one out
I'm a timid person. I don't like confrontation
I laugh at jokes about other races but get mad when I hear one about Whites and Indians
Like Silke, I was a nerd in school. Well, geek
I have bad acne on my nose and chin
I sound like a woman on the phone and on tape. I'm trying to get a mic so I can upload an audiopost to show you all
I use to bit my toenails
I once signed my mother's name on a Science paper that I got an F on
I had to pass summer school Math to graduate
Again, like Silke, I like to sing. And to my own ears I sound like Elvis but in reality... Yoko Ono

I think I'll tag Deo & Patrick.

0 comments: