Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bush & The Gas Crisis

At least it's a step. Now, if only he'd tell the tree hugging hippies to go fuck themselves, drill ANWAR and the Gulf and build some refineries, that would help even more. Not a permanent solution but it may be just enough time to get this country switched over to a stable alternative fuel source. Look a Brazil and their success with ethanol. They're no longer dependent on foreign oil. Imagine telling the Middle East where to stick it. I was watching "The O'Reilly Factor" and Bill had a guy on that said that the United States could become less dependent on oil in as little a five years. I love my gas guzzlers. I love the sound a car makes when you start the engine. And I hate those shitty little electric cars that look like toys, but the thought of $4/gallon scare the piss out of me. Maybe they could make a CD with the sound of a Hemi to help some of us adapt.
Filed under Miscellaneous

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: