Monday, April 24, 2006

This Is Why We Hate Big Media

This Was Brought To My Attention By Reader John K

This Greg Mitchell is a total dick. In the article he talks about how the media has to put a stop to America's growing support for an attack on Iran if they continue on their nuclear path. He goes so far as to call Iran a "semi-crisis". A madman with a nuclear weapon, who would be more than willing to use it, is a "semi-crisis"? Like I said. Dick.
Thankfully, there are signs that the press may be ready to douse a few flames. Recent media accounts have often cast a skeptical eye on the trumped-up Iran threat
So this yellow-spined(SP?) coward wants us to pull a France and just sit back and wait? Please, someone, bitch-slap this asshole.

In case you haven't noticed, I've recently been getting a little more strong in the language I use on this blog. I'm sick and tired of pussy footing around trying not to offend people with strong language. Well, fuck that. From now on I'm going to take a cue from Ted Nugent. If it's on my mind, I'm saying it. And if you don't like it, who cares.
Filed under Daft Liberals
Filed under War On Terror
Filed under Big Media

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin A right!!