Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday Hero

Staff Sgt. Scott N. Germosen
United States Marine Corps
37 years old from New York City, New York
Marine Aerial Transport Refueler Squadron 352
January 9, 2002

Sgt. Germosen was killed when his refuling plane crashed in Pakistan. He is survived by a wife and daugther.


That's all the bio I could find.
Link

These brave men and women have given their lives so that others may enjoy the freedoms we get to enjoy everyday. For that, I am proud to call them Hero.

If you have a loved who has served or is currently serving in the armed forces, and would like for me to profile them as a Wednesday Hero, I would be proud to. Just email me with some info and a photo.
We Have Every Right To Dream Heroic Dreams.
Those Who Say That We're In A Time When There Are No Heroes, They Just Don't Know Where To Look

Filed under Wednesday Heroes

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: