Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pure Bullshit

As I was reading this I just kept getting more and more pissed off.
There's an awful lot of rhetoric, and you wonder what's true. You wonder if the immigration Gestapo are coming to get you.
Gestapo?
The National Immigration Law Center called on organizations nationwide to sign a petition urging ICE to assure the public it won't make any immigration arrests during the protests(on Monday)
Total fucking retards. The gall of these morons to "demand" that law enforcement don't do their job. Poor illegals. How dare these evil, racist people make them so afraid? All they're doing it breaking the law. There's nothing wrong with that.
You're America? No, you're not.
Filed under US/Mexico Border

Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

alyceclover said...

All over the world there were protests for workers rights for better wages & conditions. Only in the US, did one group of people protest to protect Illegal immigration. It reminds me of parents giving in to the demands of an unruly, spoiled child. I think the world is in trouble. Hear about the 6 Nations protests in Canada?

Anonymous said...

Has it occured to you Jeremy, that the reason they get cheap pay has absolutely nothing to do with the workers - but rather the employers? If the jobs didn't pay jack all, other people might take them?

And just WHY would they bring in people to "work for nothing" if they've just attempted to get "American pay"? Doesn't even make logical sense.

Anonymous said...

I like taquitos! I like burritos! I like Beef! My favorite sound is a Mexican Queef!