Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yard Ranting

I Hate Spring. It's supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow and I have to go and finish my mom's flower bed. I'm not looking forward to that. I finally had to break down and admit the yard needed mowing. That's one thing I can truly live without. We have a service here in town that will do everything; mow, trim, edge, cut your hedge, prune trees all for $25. I'm thinking about just doing that. I won't, but I'm thinking about it. I just bought myself the coolest thing. It's an electric cordless trimmer. A 12 volt dynamo. You charge the battery and go. No cords, no gas, oil, spark plug or pull starting. Now if only the Neuton would come down in price I'd get one.

I recently saw a video on AFV where a guy put a piece of wood in the ground, tied a string to it and tied the other string to his mower. He started it and the mower was pulled in a circle by the string cutting the lawn. Ingenious. If only I had a self-propelled mower...
Filed under Miscellaneous

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments: