Thursday, April 13, 2006

Random Thoughts XIV: Dark Side Of The Thoughts

H1
I'm such a whore
Read More
How do you eat fruit cups that have either cherries or grapes in them? Do you just take a spoonful of fruit and eat it or, are you like me, and eat the pineapple and peaches and leave the cherries and grapes for last?

Am I the only one who hates it when there's a "special" co-host on Live With Regis And Kelly? I mean, when I watch I want to see Regis and Kelly, not Regis and Joy or Mark and Kelly.

Is anyone else already going through Star Wars withdraw?

Didn't you like the scene where the T-Rex pulled the man from the outhouse and ate him?

I had a dream last night.

I'm going to give myself one more year of blogging. Then, at the end of that year, if I haven't broken through, I'm going to give myself some more time.

That new Berries Cream Dr. Pepper is good.

I like The Monkees. Last Train To Clarksville and Stepping Stone are good songs and don't let anyone tell you any different.

I shold do spel chek more ofton.

I hate dial-up.

A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-boom

Will you follow the white rabbit?
http://tinyurl.com/pqbff
http://tinyurl.com/7b4zd

Here's a strange fact. Bird poop makes grass grow 10x faster. Excellent fertilizer.

Night Tree
I found this picture at http://random-thoughts-and-whatnot.blogspot.com/2005/11/photos-of-interest.html. No lie. I wasn't even looking for the site, just a picture of a tree. Trippy. Click it for a 1024x768 wallpaper.

"Does this dress make my butt look big?" "No, the fat makes your ass look big, the dress just accentuates it."

Why do race car drivers make left turns? Why not right turn?

http://i2.tinypic.com/vdz48m.jpg
Here's a picture of Me with no clothes on. Do you dare look?

Filed under Miscellaneous

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, breakthrough to what?

Left turns? "Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do." So maybe they are turning right?

Ask John Force to turn left.

My style of racing (rally) is left, and right, over hill, over dale......