Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ass: Noun - A Stupid, Obstinate Person. Rep. Pete Stark



If you want to know the reason why so many Americans are completely fed up with the morons in our government, listen to this arrogant, pompous ass. He is the reason. Calling Minutemen murders, all the while he's slouched with that smug smirk on his face. This guy showed far more restraint that I would have. Had that been me I would have lashed out with a slew of obscenities. And I'm guessing that's what Pete Stark wanted to happen. He wanted him to let lose to show that we're nothing more than angry, uneducated, violent idiots. So good on this man for keeping his cool. "I'm not the government"? Yes you are. I would say "I'm glad he doesn't represent me", but I don't think Oklahomans would elect someone this stupid.

0 comments: