Friday, July 16, 2010

The Government Can Go To Hell

Right after they kiss my fat ass. I will be damned if they're going to get either my height, weight or BMI. I am so pissed off right now I'm having trouble tying this out. These people have to be stopped. They are turning this country into a damned Fascist state ruled by a maniacal dictator in training. God damn everyone who voted for this man. And if you don't like that, I don't give a fuck. You are as much, if not more, to blame for what's going on.

I hope Republicans win in November. Not because they'll do a better job, they won't, but so maybe this ass will be impeached and then thrown out of power. He's actively working against the American people and the Constitution and there has to be a law somewhere that's he's broken. We just need someone with the balls to finally do something about it. There is too much apathy in this country. Too many people turning a blind eye, denying what's happening right in front of their eyes, making excuses or, worse of all, approving of what going on.

0 comments: