Thursday, February 9, 2006

I Love The 80's

I was sitting here and I started to reminisce. I was born in '79 so the decadent 80's were my decade. I wanted to take you all back to some the items of my childhood. See how many you remember.
Read More
Cabbage Patch Kids
Mr. Belvedere (TV)
Garbage Pail Kids
My Little Pony
Strawberry Shortcake
8-Bit NES
KangaROOS (I thought I was the coolest in my velcro, grey and white ROOS)
British Knight
Small Wonder
Airwolf (TV)
ALF
Max Headroom
Babysitters Club
Sweet Pickles
Alice (TV)
Sesame Street
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Knight Rider
Snap bracelets
Video game watches
CD's
Mr. Wizard
You Can't Do That On Television
Pee-Wee Herman
He-Man
Mr. T
G.L.O.W (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling)
G.I. Joe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thundercats
Voltron
Teddy Ruxpin
Pound Puppies
Head Of The Class
Care Bears
Mama's Family (TV)
Popples
Fragle Rock
Smurfs
Glow Worm
Magnadoodle
Galaga (Best video game ever)

Filed under Miscellaneous

0 comments: