Monday, February 6, 2006

Random Thoughts XIII: Unlucky For Some

I'm trading in the Hummer. Unless I win Powerball it'll never happen. My new dream is to own this. I'm drooling already.
Read More
Black people, unless you're Mr. T, a mohawk doesn't look good on you. Women, please don't shave your head.

I have a question. Why does it take a woman so long to make up her mind? She'll decide one thing looks good, then 10 minutes later she'll hate it. Please, make up your mind.

http://tinyurl.com/d39lp

I really love being half Cherokee. I honestly couldn't imagine not having this blood running through my veins. I love the history that comes with it. The pride. Being pure White sounds so boring. No offense to those that are. I only wish we weren't a dying race. Outside of my own family, I actually don't know another Indian. And in Oklahoma no less.

Frank is my favorite.

Ladies, I'm going to let you in on a secrete. We men, we don't like Valentine's Day. We hate it. If a man is saying all the right things, making all the right moves, it's because of only one reason. And it's not to be nice.

Why is it that on America's Funniest Home Videos if you have a kid in your video you have a 99% chance of winning? It could be the dumbest thing on the planet and the people there seem to vote for it. I think it's rigged.

Can someone please explain hockey to me.

MCMLXXIX

Nuge
Nugent is the man!!!! Say what you will about him, there's no denying he's the most honest celebrity out there. He doesn't care who he offends or makes mad. And he's very up front about being happy to piss people off.

If the majority of this country is fat, why is it that everything is still made and geared to the skinny?

Does anyone watch Drawn Together on Comedy Central? Very funny. It seems that with Comedy Central they either hit a homerun, Reno 911 & Drawn Together, or completely strike out, The Daily Show and Colbet Report.

There's only one thing worse than people who dress their pets up in clothes, and that's people who hold wedding ceremonies for them.

I found out last weekend that I can't eat Mexican food anymore, at least without some Beano and Immodium AD. Damn aging.

Jean Reno is the only good thing to come out of France, and he's not even French.

I remember the year 1995.

non sequitur
Noun
1. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
2. A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.

Why is it that men go absolutely braindead when we see a woman in her underwear but women don't do the same when they see men in theirs? Or at least to the same extent we do.

"War, huh, good God y'all, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing" Except the freedom of millions of people the world over.

00110001001110010011011100111001

They say there's no pain like giving birth. Well, I disagree. If a guy has ever been sitting down and leaned forward at just the wrong angle, there's some pain. Think about it.

Filed under Miscellaneous

0 comments: