Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tasteless Humor

I stole this idea from Deo. Mine's not as funny as hers, but I tried.
Read More

Hey Teddy, like to go on a hunting trip with me?


Will there be booze?


But of course.


I would be honored.


This is an outrage. President Bush doesn't care about rich White men not from Texas and he's trying to take Sen. Kennedy out.


Shut up, Boxer.


So, Ted, are you in.


My fellow Americans, the Vice President has invited me to go on a hunting trip with him this weekend. This could be the start of a new level of communication between the Republicans and Democrats.


So you're actually going then?


Sure. Why not.


Vaya con Dios, amigo.

Filed under Miscellaneous

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, nice work!

I'm telling you, the storyboard posts are the most fun to make!