Sunday, June 13, 2004
"ARTWORK"
No, this isn't a John Kerry holding up waffles or Michael Moore eating. These are some wallpapers that I've made for myself. I just thought I would post them so you all could enjoy them. They're not the best looking things, but what can you expect from a $20 photo editor. I had to shrink them down so Photobucket would take them, but trust me at 1024x768 they look a lot better. So, let me know what you think of them if you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

Powerage1 The worst one, I think.
Powerage2 A little better, but not great.
Powerage3 My favorite.

I've commissioned Matt Ashby to do one for me. A multicolored metallic. Matt, I think I gave you the wrong number. I think I said look at number 1, if so, I meant number 3.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: