Tuesday, June 1, 2004
DON'T COUNT HIM OUT JUST YET
With Bush's poll numbers slipping to their lowest point ever, it doesn't look too good for him in Nov. But like the title says, don't count him out just yet. A lot of people are still to this day underestimating him. If you'll remember back to the 2000 election, everyone underestimated him. Calling him an idiot who didn't know what he was doing. But I think he's proved them wrong. He would flub words all the time. But can you remember the last time he's done that since he's been president? I think it was all a ruse. He's not a dumb as some want to portray him. He may not be the smartest person on Earth, but he's crafty. People will continue to underestimate him. Saying that this election is Kerry's to loose. I hope I'm right in saying this, but watch what happens around August, September, October. I think Bush may surprise us all and regain the lead in the polls. Some are saying that this election will be a landslide victory for one of the two rather than the close call everyone believes it will be. I don't know about that though. I think this will be just as close, if not closer, than the 2000 election.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: