Monday, June 28, 2004
THIS IS GOOD
From Brian about Farenheit 9/11.
"- The woman who lost her son in Iraq was a very sympathetic person. Who doesn't feel for a mother who has lost her son? I cannot be the only person who caught this, but I think others have and are afraid to mention it for fear of seeming insensitive. (I myself have wavered over writing this, and I only get 150 hits a day.) The woman who lost her son said that when she was told, "she dropped the phone." I thought I heard that wrong, but a moment later she said she was all alone and had "no one to hold her up." I was outraged. The United States military informs next of kin directly, without exception, no matter where they are. For example, they went deep into the mountains in Mexico to inform a lost soldier's mother directly. I am not calling the woman a liar, but I am sure that Moore intended to leave the impression that our military is completely insensitive."
Is anyone else thinking what I was thinking while reading this? Moore coached her into saying it was a phone call instead of a face to face meeting. There's correction number one for Truthenheit 9-11.com. Like the name? Good work, Brian.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: