Saturday, June 26, 2004
GUILT BY ASSOCIATION
I haven't seen Fahrenheit 911, nor do I have any plans on seeing it. But from listening to Moore in interviews, one of the things I can gather that Fahrenheit's about is the Bush family's ties to the bin Laden family. Now both are oil families, so I guess there could be ties there. Business and maybe even personal ties. But is Moore trying to tell us that bin Laden's family, who live in America and have disowned Osama, are guilty of the attacks on 9/11 just because they are his family? And even more, that because W has business, and maybe even personal, ties to them, that he's even somewhat responsible for 9/11? That's what I gather from listening to his rants. I thought the good, open minded Liberals didn't believe in guilt by association. Is Tito Jackson guilty of child molestation because Michael did it? Is Moore into bestiality because his father got a hippo pregnant? Not necessarily. Can someone please explain this to me, because I just don't get it.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: